SILMO 2019 Paris
Visit ESW Vision at the SILMO Paris exhibition 2019. From September 27-30 you can find us at booth #5L002.
Say no to eye pain!
The eye service promotes eye health and acts prophylactically. Relying on Intense Regulated Pulsed Light technology (IRPL®), it eliminates the cause of dry, burning, red, and tired eyes – unlike eye drops that only help alleviate the symptoms.
How the eye service works:
- The service only takes a few minutes.
- The client sits comfortably in a chair with the backrest tilted back. The optician covers the client‘s eyes with protective metal eyecups that are impermeable to the emitted rays. Hydrogel is applied to the lower eyelid.
- A series of light pulses is performed around the eye. These are gentle and non-invasive.
- The series is repeated in the same way on the lower eyelid of the other eye.
- The application restores the normal activity of the Meibomian gland, with very rapid improvement for the client within hours of the application. The effect lasts a few days at the beginning.
- In total, the eye service comprises three to four sessions.
Eyes and light. A good combination.
Quick and easy
90 % satisfaction
tearstim® technical data
Maximum 270 x 210 x 380 mm
Maximum 6,4 kg
Measurements incl. packaging 612 x 325 x 540 mm
IRPL® (Intense Regulated Pulsed Light)
Desktop unit, mobile use
Become an eye service partner!
You want to know more about how to add the NEW eye service into your optical store:
Head Office France
ZA de la Prévôté
rue des Côtes d‘Orval
78550 Houdan, France
Export Office Austria
4030 Linz, Austria
Phone: +43 (0)732 / 272 373
You want to know more about the NEW eye service from opticians: keepyoureyesfit.com